Innovation in solar heating & cooling
CLIN aims at the penetration of technological innovations in solar heat generation in the range of intermediate power from few tenth kW to some MW.
CLIN works for heat use (and cold use when generated from solar heat) for industry and agriculture by priority, but also for heating and cooling of buildings (collective housing, industry or services).
The client sectors:
- Vegetable greenhouses (heating, dehumidifyong, cooling)
- Wood (or biomass for energy) drying, waste drying
- Hot water or steam heat networks for industry
- Dehumidification by dessiccant wheels supplied by solar heat
- Chilling at positive or negative temperatures by absorption group supplied by solar heat